Friday, January 26, 2007

Apologies

I seem to be doing a whole lot of that lately. Oh well.....

It seems that yesterday's blog (dated Thursday, January 25, 2007) was read by a few as a current experience. My mistake...Blogs are automatically dated by the software and I don't even know if there is a way to change that.

The description of our arrival was drawn from our website. I was told that it is an "over-sell"-- that what I describe sounds too good to be true. Since the person making this comment knows a whole lot more about sales than I do....I took his advice and removed the description from the website.

However, I described our experience and our feelings upon arriving "back home" at the end of October, 2005. It may not have a place on the website but I thought it could have a place on this more personal blog.

No comments: